Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Every Day April: 30

Turtles Can Fly crushed my soul.

I dropped DSC yesterday, with the permission of my understanding parents. It's a HUGE weight off my back. I'll have a much more pleasant 6 weeks of spring term without that feeling of dread and incompetence. I feel like a lazy bum only taking 14 credits, though, so I am researching options for taking a comparable class off-campus this summer to make up for it. I just can't stand some of the business school's choices in professors...and I've heard that the other professor for DSC 330 is just as bad, so I'm not going to put myself through that here. Hopefully there will be a good option at PSU or PCC.
On the other hand, my finance professor this term is great! I don't think my class appreciates her dry sense of humor near enough. And guess what? I'm understanding finance! Good job, professor!

Amazing FMLS: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Aaaaand this is pretty much my favorite failvideo EVER:

No comments: