Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not chasing a dream I'm wasting time cause everything I want is mine

I LOOOOOVE Infomania. New favorite show. <3 It's on Current TV Thursday nights at 10.

My friend Emily got me into Sarah Haskins this year, and we would squeal on our couch every time she released a new video.

I decided to try Infomania because the clips we were watching came from a larger show, and maybe there would be more Sarah Haskins on it.
Sadly, there is not. Happily, there is a lot of other talent on that show. I am loving all of the small sideshows to the Soup-esque main segment--there's Sarah Haskin's Target Women, Suggested Summer Reading, Infomania Editorial, That's Gay, and Viral Video Film School to name a few. Observe! (Demo Reel segment around 12:00 is the greatest thing ever!!!)

Also, the theme song is great. Here's the full version of the song:

No comments: