Sunday, January 27, 2013

Qué sera sera

My roommate Hannah just bought seasons 1 and 2 of Dead Like Me on DVD and we watched the first episode tonight.  So good!!

I was struck by how much Georgia reminded me of my character Delilah.  It's a little annoying when you see something similar to a character/story you've been planning, but this time it was also fun for me, just seeing a real person play a comparable character and enjoying all of the little details that I felt fit my character, too.
I'm excited to see where the show goes!  Terry has been telling me about it forever.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it's a bit like a kick in the teeth. It never gets fully resolved and the TV Movie sucks. It was such a cool show though, so enjoy it for what it is.

Phil said...

I love Dead Like me... but do yourself a favor and skip the direct-to-dvd movie that takes place after the 2nd season. It's... not good.

It's probably best that you forget it even exists. And if you didn't know it existed in the first place, let's pretend I didn't just make you aware of its existence...