What I need from you is an email (to Tally@farbeyond.com) with your NAME, which days you will be at ECCC, which CHARACTER you want, and whether you want BLACK AND WHITE or COLOR. I will send you back a confirmation e-mail and put you on my list.
- First come, first served
- Commissions are 9"x12" on 300 series Bristol paper
- Color commissions will be done in Copic marker this year (you're gonna love it!)
- Price: $50 for black-and-white, $100 for color (and up--it costs more if you want more than one character or you have any special requests)
- Payment: Pay me at Emerald City when you pick up your piece. I'm going to have a smart phone and a card reader, but no guarantees that I will be able to take card, so please bring a check or cash just in case
- I will try to have pre-ordered commissions done by the beginning of ECCC so you can pick them up any day. But please let me know if you will only be at the show for certain days, so I can make sure to have it done for you. Any sketches not done on time will be shipped to you, my treat, for my poor time management :P
- ***I am no longer drawing likenesses ("draw my girlfriend", "draw my son as Magneto"); I will only draw well-known characters (characters I can Google and find images of). So, for example, I will happily draw Ron Swanson, but I will not draw you pretending to be Ron Swanson. I won't draw your pets. Does that make sense? I love you all, but likenesses stress me out and I don't want to do them this year