Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet dreams are made of this

Allow me to share some lady-centric media I am excited about:

(NSFW:)

Garfunkel and Oats - a pair of hysterical, musical ladies. Flippant and vulgar in a similar vein to Sarah Silverman (but funnier IMHO). I guess they've been around for a while, but I just heard about them so I figure there's a chance some of you haven't yet.


I saw a commercial for this for the first time yesterday, and I want to know HOW and WHY I was not informed about this movie sooner. This looks so fuckin' badass, I can't explain how excited I am. Cate Blanchett ftw! Kickass girl assassin, eeee!!


Because ladies deserve dumb Judd Apatow movies, too. Judd's hit and far-miss with me, but I'm excited for this. Check out the trailers on the movie's site!


20% on Rotten Tomatoes, warnings from friends...the hate falls on deaf ears! I know what this movie is and I cannot wait to finally see it. My one quibble with the trailer is that even the darkest girl's fantasy would involve at least one frickin' pony.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Go see Sucker Punch! It was exactly what I expected it to be and I loved it.

And thanks for the Bridesmaids trailer. I think that's a movie my wife and I can agree on seeing.