Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 Con Merchandise

I am going to Emerald City ComiCon and The Stumptown Comics Fest this year. Here is what I will be offering:

COMMISSIONS

9"x12" Ink - $40
9"x12" Ink and watercolor - $80
*Please e-mail me before the show if you would like a commission. This way I can spend more time on it, reference it properly, and have it ready to pick up as early as the beginning of the con. It's less stressful for me and results in a better drawing and earlier pick-up for you!*

MINICOMICS

2010 Sketchbook (32 pages)


Over the Surface 1 - $5


Over the Surface 2 - $5


PRINTS

9"x12"







9"x13.5"


11"x14"


4"x6"



3 comments:

Bren said...

Have a blast at your 2011 conventions!! You will rock them! The merch lineup looks great... must raid your store again soon! :3

Pj Perez said...

I'll be at Stumptown too! Though I already have all your books, maybe I'll grab a print or two. See you there.

This reminds me, though, I should probably get some new prints done myself!

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice sketches! For how long have you been sketching like this now?