Sunday, June 28, 2009

Buttons now available in my store!!! Check 'em out! :)

So...Miyazaki is coming to Comic-Con. And this is all that I will be talking about for the next month. *A* I wonder if there will be any way to give him presents...probably not, huh? Meh, I'll be happy if I see him with my own eyes. :)

Can't Stop the Serenity was last night, and I had a blast with my friends Mary and Christina! We got to The Gypsy too late for most of the festivities, but it looked like it was a good time. The trivia questions were HARD, though! They asked things like "What quadrant is Miranda in?" O___o;
The movie was awesome. It was my first time watching it, so maybe not the best idea to go to a showing where people are encouraged to yell at the screen and say "look out!" before everybody dies, but still, I really really enjoyed it! I couldn't even tell who was going to die, because all I could hear around me was "AHHHHHHHHHHH" right before it happened, and there were so many camera cuts leading up to it that I just knew death was coming to someone. :P They asked who was watching it for the first time before it started, and I was one of like 2 people, so once in a while someone would shout things like, "Who didn't see that coming?" and someone else would reply, "The girl in the middle!!!" xD; Definitely going next year and making preemptive jokes with everyone else. I liked the speakers and the message from Joss Whedon before the film--I love his characters and his portrayal of women, and it was cool to see an entire event inspired by that. Very cool indeed.

No comments: