Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stumptown 2012 wrap-up

This year was great!  You can see some really nice photos from oceanyamaha and Comics Alliance.

Major kudos to Erika Moen for this comparison:


(photo by Anna Jaye)

I was teetering on the edge of sick all weekend, and decided to go home each night after the show.  I would have really liked to attend the after-hours programming (the comic art battle looked hilarious...!), but I am conserving my strength for the Avenger's premiere and flying to Toronto for TCAF 6 hours later. @_@

I got help from my gentleman friends Terry and Mike during move-in and move-out, and really appreciated it.  I got to sit near a ton of people I like, and traffic was good on Saturday.  I sold things--broke a personal record for Stumptown!--and got to talk to lots of awesome people.  Here are some things I drew:



Yup, another good year.  I'll keep coming back as long as Stumptown and I are in Portland!  (Also see: 2011, 2010, 2009)

No comments: