Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We can't rewind we've gone too far


I got last-minute tickets to the Hood to Coast premiere last night at the Keller Auditorium here in Portland. I took my roommate Hannah and we concur: that movie is fantastic. If you live in the northwest, you've got to see it. Portland/Oregon looks soooo beautiful in this film, and the people they interview are just awesome. I had a huge grin plastered on my face for the entire thing (minus the parts where I was crying...the good kind of crying, I promise). The Thunder and Laikaning team was my favorite part - Hannah and I burst into laughter during pretty much every scene they were in.
People at the premier dressed up but wore running shoes--adorable! Wish we had gotten the memo in time to join in.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lol, my dad has run that at least once (long ago), and has the t-shirt (which is really pretty, sort of early-Kandinski mosaic of Mt Hood, forest, and the shore/whatnot). Funny that my strongest memory is of the shirt... Sounds like a super-fun runner movie!