Friday, January 1, 2010

Now as the summer fades I let you slip away, you say I'm not your type but I can make you sway

TLDR; Happy New Year!

Things I did in 2009 that I am happy about or proud of:

-Was published (for the first time!) in Image's This Is A Souvenir
-Grew the ovaries to drop the business major to a minor and explain why to my dad
-Moved out of my sorority and into a wonderful living space with 2 friends
-Went to my first convention as an exhibitor and LOVED IT
-Went to my first Comic-Con and LOVED IT
-Saw and listened to Miyazaki not only in person, but from 20 feet away
-Made awesome new friends that light up my life
-Learned how to ink with a brush pen and with a brush
-Gave watercolor a second chance and grew to love it
-House-searched for the first time
-Started Between Gears

Things I want to do in 2010:

-Have a great time at my first ECCC and second Stumptown Comics Fest
-Finish my thesis (WELL)
-Graduate
-Finish Between Gears in style
-Get a Job
-Move out of my parents' house
-Move into a super awesome bachelorette pad
-Get my next big comic started and show it to publishers
-Maintain my friendships
-Boyfriend???

1 comment:

Matt said...

What a tremendous amount you've accomplished in 2009. I hope the next 365 days bring you lots of well-deserved success, both personally and professionally. Can't wait to read all about it.