Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm moving past the feeling

Between Gears came out last week!! Release week was tons of fun. Read Christian Lipski's article on the release party here.


(photo by the Deborah Lipski)

With my Oni and Lerner books done and Between Gears released, it's time to focus on Over the Surface! I updated that project's blog yesterday.

Here is a preview of upcoming fan art for Arrietty:



I LOVED that movie. Do yourself a favor and go see it in theaters, then buy every song Cecile Corbel made for the movie. They are GORGEOUS. I have been listening to a mix of them all week as a writing soundtrack. My favorite right now is 'My First Borrowing' (Disney seems to be pretty on top of blocking uploads at the moment, or I would link it).

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love your dress!!!

Natalie Nourigat said...

Thank you! :)

Anna Sahrling-Hamm said...

That fanart looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see it completed.

Natalie Nourigat said...

Thanks! I'll post it Monday morning. :>